Mr. Straus has made tremendous inroads partnering world class consultants with aspiring riders in China and building a foundation for a thriving China- based equine community.
Some highlights that outline the activities of ESG are:
ESG formed a strategic partnership with Sai Ma Sports, leading to a multi-event Cooperation and Marketing Agreement with the Chinese Equestrian Association. ESG and Sai Ma provided competition management services to the Chinese Equestrian Association for the China Tour, a series of international show jumping competitions.
• Secured the largest private stable in Beijing as a client and arranged for client's Head Trainer to receive two months of training and competition experience during the 2012 Winter Equestrian Festival in Wellington, Florida under the supervision of George Morris, then the USA Show Jumping Chef d' Equipe. Concurrently, the Head Trainer improved his stable management skills by working with US Olympians.
• Attended the Fourth Annual Equestrian Forum of Western China as a guest of the Chengdu Equestrian
• In October 2011, Mr. Straus attended the China Horse Fair in Beijing and the HORFA Exhibition in Shanghai;
• ESG meetsÂ with parents in Beijing and Hong Kong who are interested in equestrian guidance services for children attending schools in the United States;
• ESG has successfully assisted in the placement and acceptance of student at the Kent School for its equestrian program;
• Arranged for Beijing client's Head Trainer to receive two months of training and showing during the 2012 Winter Equestrian Festival in Wellington, Florida under the supervision of George Morris, USA Show Jumping Chef d' Equipe. Concurrently, the Head Trainer has worked with US Olympians: Anne Kursinski, Beezie Madden and Chris Kappler;
• Arranged for China's leading equestrian television personality and hostess for The China Travel Channel to film the 2012 Winter Equestrian Festival and CSI 5*;
• ESG has arranged a visit to the United States for China's leading equestrian retailer;
• In coordination with Beijing client, have developed a winter 2012-2013 training plan so their customers can train and compete in the United States;
• Initiated discussion with key stakeholders in China to provide veterinary support services;
• Visited major show jumping and polo stables in Beijing and Shanghai.